Brawl-Shadowsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gortexx 70 hunter

Go down

Gortexx 70 hunter Empty Gortexx 70 hunter

Post  Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:26 am

Gortexx lvl 70 hunter .. i have multiple toons but their gear is all fine so its time to werk this dude out a bit

only toon on this server would be the hunter i xfered and left a mage behind

shyeaa, Acburnz Nabromic RabidMeatPie Fezreal ¢

I have all the nessasary mods/apps to raid

never really been in a guild on this toon, and as a said other toons r geared up and waiting for xpo so its gorts turn

hairpie told meeh

lol ... ummm.. . . . . . . . my friends are in it.. i guess... i mean i havent really raidin with u yet so i dunno how well u are but im sure youll do just fine

im a hardcore pvper.. mainly bcuz on my other toons ive finished BT and that shat so its kinda a bit boring once youve done it.. happy to help you get there tho

Malene Traken Gortexx all lvl 70 retired rogues.. when i first played i was in a 49 braket pvp group we usta just sit in ppls graveyards and cap them in wsg lol.. id hafta say that was the funnest stuff ever

hearing illidan every 10 seconds yell his wicked annoying stupid noise that he makes when he gets hit.. yea.. ( illidan fight is pretty annoying with sound on... lol)

Back to top Go down