Brawl-Shadowsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rupturis 70 Survival Hunter

Go down

Rupturis 70 Survival Hunter Empty Rupturis 70 Survival Hunter

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

What is your main character's name, class and level?
Rupturis - Level 70 Hunter
Any alts you play on a regular basis? What are their Classes?
Yes, I'm just about 100% sure that I'm going to make my hunter my main. But my other main toon is Regrowth(Resto druid).
Do you know any current members of Brawl?
Frump
Do you have Ventrillo and a mic? You will need both for your recruitment run and for ALL RAIDs.
Yep
Why are you leaving or did you leave your previous guild?
I would like to progress to 25man content on this character as I have only done raids such as SSC, TK, Hyjal, and BT as a healer.
How did you hear about Brawl?
Frump
What is it about Brawl that appeals to you?
Brawl seems to be a guild that is progressing well, and is a friendly group of people that work well.
What aspects of the game do you enjoy?
Raiding with a large group of people working to attain the same goal of taking down a boss or some kind of challenge.
What is your most memorable WoW experience?
My most memorable WoW experience was the first day of Burning Crusade. I was doing Hellfire Ramparts and the blade of trapped knowledge dropped and everyone was so amazed by it's stats. Smile
What do you feel your greatest accomplishment (in WoW) was?
Killing 8/9 in BT on my druid.
We believe that WoW is a learning experience. Please tell us about the greatest revelation you experienced regarding how to improve your play.
I have come a long way from a slow-playing, clicking noob Smile Keybinding/fast reaction times are awesome now. Pre-BC I only had 1 level 60, and now I have 4 level 70s - one of them with t6 and BT level gear that could maybe get me into Sunwell.

**Extra Info**
I am survival. I know I know, "survival sucks!" However that is not the case. Survival spec is an absolute AWESOME spec that can completely buff melee dps and other hunter's dps through the roof, while at the same time putting out some really solid dps by itself.

Back to top Go down