Brawl-Shadowsong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kritz(LVL 70 Hunter)

Go down

Kritz(LVL 70 Hunter) Empty Kritz(LVL 70 Hunter)

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:41 pm

What is your main character's name, class and level? My Main is a LvL 70 Hunter name Kritz

Any alts you play on a regular basis? What are their Classes? i Have a lvl 38 Frost mage

Do you know any current members of Brawl? I have been in a guild with Bojingles and played with him alot

Do you have Ventrillo and a Mic and Group Calendar (You can't really sign up for raids without this =P )? You will need these for ALL RAIDS. Also To signup for any raid you need Group Calendar! Yes i do have all those

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave your previous guild? I was previously in Thunder and Lightening i left because it was very inactive we would have scheduled raids and ppl would bail out or just not show up and schedueled arena and same problem people would not show up..

How did you hear about Brawl? Told by one of the members

What is it about Brawl that appeals to you? Active and do raids and from what i have read good people with good attitudes

What aspects of the game do you enjoy? I enjoy all aspects i like to quest and help out people. I love to raid pvp and do arena

What is your most memorable WoW experience? Beating one of my really good firends which is a 70 Holy pally beacaues he was talkin crap lol

What do you feel your greatest accomplishment (in WoW) was? Hitting 70

We believe that WoW is a learning experience. Please tell us about the greatest revelation you experienced regarding how to improve your play. Learning how to play my class right

Back to top Go down